Thursday, April 16, 2009

I just had my braces put on & my lower canine teeth are REALLY SORE. Any suggestions?

I%26#039;ve just been to my ortho. and had my braces put on. I was told not to worry, because I had them bonded straight to my teeth. For the first few hours there was no problem, except getting used to the pickup truck in my mouth. Now my lower canines are veryyyyyyyy sore and I%26#039;ve tried all the pain relievers in the house.





The lower teeth are crooked, so I understand that they are just shifting, but I need to do something about the pain. I%26#039;m not sure I%26#039;ll be able to go to sleep. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.





thnx. XD

I just had my braces put on %26amp; my lower canine teeth are REALLY SORE. Any suggestions?
i got my braces a week ok. OK the thing is that you might get some cuts on your gums from where the braces been rubbing. And it is going to hurt to for like a week but each day it hurts less. if i were you i would get used to eating pudding and ice cream and etc because it%26#039;ll be sore when you eat i just got use to them and eating and for some reasons when you wake up in the morning it%26#039;ll feel WERID and your mouth will hurt you%26#039;ll hate it but after a while you get you to it and yes it%26#039;ll get less noticeable. I%26#039;ve been having them for a week and 1 day and used to them. And yea oh the first day it%26#039;ll be like that i just took med before i went to bed and i was good. oh by the way after a couple of days your 2 front teeth will space out .
Reply:To me Advil is a dream come true for pain, so if you%26#039;ve taken Advil and still have no relief, you may need to go back to your ortho. He may can provide something better.



web design and hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment